addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Suburban Ultimate Frisbee (Schaumburg) Message Board › Ultimate - Game ON & "Afterparty"

Ultimate - Game ON & "Afterparty"

Casimir
user 9713734
Schaumburg, IL
Hey Everyone,

Game ON today. The weather outside looks awesome. I checked weather.com this morning, and the thunderstorms should clear up around 4 or 5 PM. I'll be there by 5:45, clad in pristine, pure (just like me!) white garments ready to be soiled by (potentially awesome) layouts. As long as there's no lightning. If there's lightning, I'll wait in my car until it stops.

Additionally, there has been a recent push for some post-frisbee beverage consumption. The recommendation has been made for the "Stonewood Ale House" located on Higgins by the Denny's. Google it for more accurate directions. I anticipate a bunch of us will head over after playing, around 8 or 8:30 or something. So show up for both if you can, or just one if that's how your schedule works out. I'm not sure how the whole age thing works, so you might not be able to go in if you're not yet 21, but maybe.

For those who show up early with cones--if possible, try and set up where we won't completely destroy a useful grassy area...

See you on the field,
Caz
Tony
user 12424387
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 1
Tabitha + non-prescription glasses = Head of Tuesday/Thursday Social Committee?