align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Suburban Ultimate Frisbee (Schaumburg) Message Board › Night Ultimate Sun Oct 16th anyone?

Night Ultimate Sun Oct 16th anyone?

Shivi
user 13371275
Wheeling, IL
Post #: 1
My friend is organizing Night Ultimate on Sunday Oct 16th in Belvidere from 8-11. Yes, it's late and it's far but ultimate frisbee and there are glow sticks.
I'm going and would love to have company to keep me awake on the long drive if anyone else is interested.. Oh yea its a $1 for glow sticks. Plus you have to put up with bad singing in the car.. the price to pay to play ultimate!