addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Co-ed New Brunswick Ultimate Frisbee Meetup Message Board › Sunday Ultimate Pick-up: This Sunday's mini-tourney battle show down logisti

Sunday Ultimate Pick-up: This Sunday's mini-tourney battle show down logistics in Princeton

Woo J.
user 9759778
Belle Mead, NJ
Sorry for the blast email to those not coming this Sunday.
Here are some of the logistics for this Sunday's mini show down.  If you haven't RSVP'd, please do so as quickly as you can or respond to the email.  If you are bringing a friend, feel free. This game is not limited to the regulars.  We will split the teams appropriately.
Playing location: Broadmead Park in Princeton (http://goo.gl/maps/V0...­) - DO NOT GO TO BICENTENNIAL PARK.  No one will be there.
Meet at 10:30AM for 11AM first pull: Please get there on time, since we need to split up teams.  Games are should end by 2 or 3.  You don't have to stay all day, feel free to go home early or come in later (but post it on MeetUp comments so we know you are coming).
Looking like a 3-team round robin, could be 4-team: There are only 20 -22 people RSVP'd on the meetup site. I am still waiting on responses from the Montgomery, NJ crew and the younger kids from EB High School.
We could use more ladies: We have rock star ladies coming, but Princeton will have a couple and could use a couple more ladies to split the play time.
Shirt colors - Please bring a WHITE and Dark. The old school EB Crew decided to wear BLACK. I suggest the traditional Highland Park crew go BLUE.  If you don't know - bring a black, a blue and white shirt. If Monty and young EB show up - you guys should be GREEN (school colors).
Water and Food: Please bring water and food. There are no stores nearby.  A couple of energy bars could help. I'll try to get some bananas, a couple of cases of water and a box of cookies from Costco later today.
Will will be playing with traditional 11th edition rules: That is why I've been making a lot of travel calls lately. I will talk to the Princeton crew about our dropped pull rule.  Otherwise get ready to call fouls and picks.
Bring good spirit: let's leave the attitudes at home. I know for some of you this is equivalent to Nationals, but this is still meant to be fun.
If you have any questions, just email me!
C U on the fields
Wooj