Mar 10, 2011 · 6:30 PM
Please join us for the March 10 Ultra Light Startups event on Seed Funding.
Please note that we do charge admission for Ultra Light Startups events - but for various reasons we do not use the Meetup.com payment system. The price is $20 (Early Bird) or $30 (Last Minute). Early Bird ticket sales close at midnight on Monday the week of the the event or when they sell out. Last Minute tickets sales close when these tickets are sold out.
View Full Event Details
- When should you seek seed funding? What state should the company/concept/team be in?
- How do you determine who is appropriate to pitch to?
- What format and content is appropriate for a seed-funding pitch?
- What is the difference between an seed, angel, super-angel, and Series A funding?
- What are an entrepreneur’s biggest obstacles to getting funded?
- Seed funding technologies – AngelList, KickStarter, AngelSoft…
- Seed funding and mentoring programs – TechStars, Y Combinator, DreamIt, Founder Institute, Keiretsu Forum, angel groups…
- How is the venture capital and angel investment landscape expected to change in 2011?
- And much more…
- Graham Lawlor, Founder of Ultra Light Startups
Panelists (alphabetic order):
- David Cohen (@davidcohen) CEO and Founder of TechStars
- Shai Goldman (@shaig) Director at Silicon Valley Bank
- Jeff Stewart (@urgentspeed) Founder of Mimeo.com, Urgent Group, and Urgent Ventures
- Mark Wachen, Managing Partner at DreamIt Ventures, Founder/CEO of Upstage Ventures