We have rounded out the panel for next Thursday's Ultra Light Startups on "From Concept to Website". All four panelists have been CTO's (or equivalent) at one or more successful startups. They've gone on to be a serial CTO, a technical CEO, an investor, and a technical consultant/advisor, respectively. No matter what your approach (hiring a freelancer/agency, finding a technical co-founder, or building it yourself) this panel should offer some great insights in how to succeed. If they can't help you figure out how to build your vision, nobody can.What
: From Concept to WebsiteWhen
: Thursday, December 2,[masked]:30 PMWhere
: NYU Stern
44 W. 4th Street Kaufman Management Center, 2nd floor
New York, NY 10012
Please join us for the December 2 Ultra Light Startups event on From Concept to Website
Please note that we do charge admission for Ultra Light Startups events
- but for various reasons we do not use the Meetup.com payment system. The price is $20 (Advance
) or $30 (Last Minute
ticket sales close at midnight on Monday the week of the the event or when they sell out. Last Minute tickets sales close when these tickets are sold out.View Full Event DetailsPurchase TicketsFrom Concept to Website
You have a great idea for a startup business. It?s a concept nobody has thought of before and you?re sure it will change the world ? and make millions in profit. The problem is, you?ve never built a website before. So how do you implement your idea? Come to this event and find out ? hear from startup experts who have done all it before.
- An outline of the common technology platforms used to build websites. How to determine which one is right for your project.
- Hiring a freelancer or a software development agency
- Recruiting a technical co-founder
- Building it yourself
- An outline of the essential product and project management skills necessary to be successful
- And much more...
Panelists (alphabetic order):
- Paul Berry, CTO of HuffingtonPost
- Gil Beyda, Founder and Managing Partner of Genacast Ventures
- Steve Bruner, Founder of SlipFire, Organizer of WordCampNYC
- Vinicius Vacanti, Co-Founder of Yipit.com
RSVP to this Meetup:http://www.meetup.com/ultralightstartups/calendar/15527087/