Urban on a Budget! Message Board › Meetup UPDATED: Wenatchee River White Water Rafting Trip - UB

Meetup UPDATED: Wenatchee River White Water Rafting Trip - UB

Claudette
DivaBiker
Redmond, WA
This email is going to those on the Yes/Going RSVP list:

In case you didn't see my comment about the changes, be sure to check out the event page about the time change, how to make sure you got moved with the group (especially if you signed up online and didn't mention you were with Meetup) and carpooling info. Didn't realize they opened up a 1pm time, which works much better for me, and recently moved the group. Though I checked on how people should sign up with the group, I guess they changed their on-line system to where you couldn't leave a note to say you were with Meetup so if you didn't call them, they wouldn't know you're with Meetup to move you, so check, if you haven't already. Hope everyone got moved over okay (best laid plans et al...)

If you haven't signed up with Orion yet or don't plan to go, please cancel your RSVP so I don't make you a no-show later. Also our 1pm tour time is sold out - You can see if they have a wait list or sign up for the noon tour - looks like space is available then now.

I will most likely be offline Saturday and all weekend, but if it's about the rafting trip it would be better for you to contact Orion since they have all the info and sign up list.

See you there Sunday at 12:45pm. Don't be late. ;)

~Claudette

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/urbanonabudget/events/63059012/­

When: Sunday, June 10, 2012 12:45 PM

Where: Cashmere River Park
End of Maple at Riverside Dr.
Cashmere, WA 98815

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.