First speaker lined up!
Andrew Boudreau (now at Microsoft) will be presenting on "The Semantic Model". He describes the presentation as:
- Row limitation is gone. Got ram! You got data, how about 25 million rows on a small tablet?
- I don’t understand tables and queries?
- Build, model and publish it to SharePoint, you just built a CUBE, say what?
- PowerView, Hans look out this one is for you
- We will take a look at some of the new features in SQL Server 2012 and how to leverage SharePoint 2010 even further down the rabbit hole!
Second speaker lined up!
Sean Wallbridge (yep me, sorry 'bout that) will be presenting on OneNote. First an introduction and the value of the tool and then specifics on when, how and why/where it can be integrated and/or value leveraged within SharePoint
More about Andrew...
Technical Specialist with Microsoft Canada on the Data Platform:
- I have been a DBA for about 15 years and a Business Intelligence evangelist for most of that
- When they gave me SharePoint at work about 10 years ago I loved it from day one
- The majority of my time was with the Attorney General of BC
- When I am not Halibut fishing I am dreaming of Halibut fishing
- I am scared that my 5 year old daughter is better on my Windows Phone than me