addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The London Vampire Meetup Group Message Board › Introduce yourself here

Introduce yourself here

thunder
thunder
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 81
New to group? Make use of this thread to introduce yourself to the assembled masses.
*Aurian
windfirex
London, GB
Post #: 99
Hello everybody....right now I am floating everywhere and jumping all other the place, lmao.....cool
A former member
Post #: 95
New to group? Make use of this thread to introduce yourself to the assembled masses.

finally(!)
Thank you <3
now newbies...

no more threads on this :p
/me welcomes aurian biggrin
Sephiroth G.
Sephiroth_Goff
London, GB
Post #: 39

finally(!)
Thank you <3
now newbies...

Ummm, that's what you think... NBs are silly and can't read in front of their nose... They'll post new intro threads... Then Mr. Anti-spam here will bounce on them.devilish

*Hates spamangry *
A former member
Post #: 100

Ummm, that's what you think... NBs are silly and can't read in front of their nose... They'll post new intro threads... Then Mr. Anti-spam here will bounce on them.devilish

*Hates spamangry *

only spam i like is the one i post.

I'm special.

and Newbies will behave.

because otherwise I'll poke them with sticks and set you on them. devilish
Tammy
user 2448579
London, GB
Post #: 26
Now Vanity they might enjoy that!tongue
A former member
Post #: 104
Now Vanity they might enjoy that!tongue
you have a point there missus smile
A former member
Post #: 46
Whoever comes to publish their new profile will be on page 3 at this rate.biggrin
A former member
Post #: 19
Just want to say: LOL

GreetZzzz

Ramon
*Aurian
windfirex
London, GB
Post #: 114

finally(!)
Thank you <3
now newbies...

me welcomes vanity biggrin and thank you for the welcome cool