addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Vampire Meetup Group Message Board › Let me get my head around this

Let me get my head around this

Ermyeah?
user 110317602
London, GB
Post #: 1
So you guys genuinely believe your vampires? Like immortal allergic to a steak to the heart were do you get this information from do you just decide oh yeah I'm a vampire ill say I heal fast and get headaches from the sun? The more I explain it the crazier it sounds the only way ill believe this is to witness one with my own eyes
MJ
user 2609856
London, GB
Post #: 77
Don't know about you, but I'm pretty allergic to a stake in the heart ;-)
Of course you have to watch the steak too. Very fatty, very bad for the heart. But then I would say that being vegetarian ;-)
A former member
Post #: 37
Answer me this, do you believe in immortal spirits? Then you might believe in the immortal vampire spirit. That aside I am one for devouring a nice well cooked bloody steak!
jack b.
user 80040832
London, GB
Post #: 4
i don't think I'm a vampire, I've had a paper cut on my finger for like 4 weeks and I'm a vegetarian. be a pretty sucky vampire don't ya think? we just like vampires and like talking to other people who like them. thanks for the question though.
Emma U.
user 107536872
London, GB
Post #: 2
So what do people believe on this site?
That vampires are real?
I believe in life after death and spirits and I do believe in a form of wickery.
I just want to know peoples views and beliefs and maybe proof
jack b.
user 80040832
London, GB
Post #: 7
the only people that would know if vampires didn't exist are vampires themselves lol, so the only way to prove vampires don't exist is to have one tell you they don't. so we can only prove they do exist. i don't have any proof though, it sucks. (no pun intended.) i said on one of the other things too though that people don't really come on here because they think vampires are real, we just come on because we like vampires and stuff like that.
Xepedosthens
ThePhilosopher
Pacific Grove, CA
Post #: 14

That vampires are real?
Let me answer that question for you...
YES
I am the proof. Look no further. If you have any questions PM me.
Sephiroth G.
Sephiroth_Goff
London, GB
Post #: 257
As a group, we do not believe that vampires exist in the sense of immortal blood drinking paranormal/supernatural creatures.
The term "vampire" is rather broad.
There are some who believe in the existence of psychic and mental vampires. One could define a lifestyler as a vampire for purposes of categorisation. There are others that believe in a vampyric soul/energy.

There are bound to be people that believe various different things, but that would be an individual belief, rather than a common consensus in much the same way that you can't say all the people in the UK believe in the Christian God.

As already stated, this group is primarily for those with an interest in vampires through mythology and fiction.

I would personally be very dubious of any individual claiming to be a "real vampire" in the sense that Hollywood portrays them.
Xepedosthens
ThePhilosopher
Pacific Grove, CA
Post #: 17
Only the modern wannabees want to believe in the old hollywood vampire mockups and be them. There is no true sense of a vampire; there are those who are gifted with something extraordinary, but beyond that, it's just clothing and make-up. Vampires are what they are, and you can't stop them from doing what they want to do, let alone take away their beliefs on the whole concept of vampirism. Let them be. And if you/we are lucky, one day it will be proven to be "real" in some way shape or form. Or it may never be. We'll see.