Do you work in the IT (Information Technology) field in British Columbia? Or are you an IT professional who is planning to move to British Columbia? Network with other people who are working in the same field as you.
Some, but not all, areas you might be working in include:
- Enterprise Systems
- IT Infrastructure
- Project Management
- Applications and Development
- Mobile Technologies
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources
BENEFITS OF JOINING THIS GROUP
- sometimes it's about WHO you know, not WHAT you know. Make connections with other IT Professionals.
- share your knowledge or learn from others.
- connect with others who have similar interests, e.g. VMware for virtualization (I use it big time). Getting into Project Management? Connect with other project managers and business analysts. Getting into Linux land? Connect with other Linux users. Possibilities are endless.
- changing jobs or careers? Find out about job openings before anyone else in the outside world. Network your way to the top; get the inside scoop.
- want to find the right person for the job? Post your job here and reach a great group of skilled people.
Please read the guidelines for this group at:
WANT TO BECOME AN ASSISTANT?
I'm looking for people who want to be more involved with this group. How much involvement you want is up to you. It could be as simple as phoning places to reserve space for our next event, sending out a reminder email to the group for future events, or helping with ideas for future events. Why help? Your membership fee will be waived and you will have a chance to interact more with other members of this group.
A bit about me. I've been in the IT field for over 26 years, and I am also a published author in IT (my claim to fame). Now, I'd like to focus my attention on creating a group that will help each other, share knowledge, have fun, and network with great people from other organizations working in a similar field. Who said IT Professionals are boring? I'm aiming to get some interesting speakers for our events: send me ideas if you want to have specific topics in mind.
If you have time, check out my (sometimes useful) tweets at:
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.
I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.
— Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders
Act now and get 50% off.
Until February 1.