Chicago VeganMania is a celebration of this dynamic new community. We bring together the vegan restaurants and food companies, leaders and entrepreneurs, doctors and chefs, businesses and organizations, singers and dancers, and we put them in one big place to show them all off to the world.
• At its center, Chicago VeganMania will feature the 22,000 sq ft Exhibit Hall (more than double the size last year’s three big halls combined!), that will house our amazing Vegan Food Court (more than a dozen restaurant vendors), a large dining area, and space for at least 100 exhibiting vendors.
• Our Chef Demo Stage is located in a gorgeously renovated second-floor space featuring bamboo flooring and large windows that provide a view of the festivities below.
• Directly below the Chef Demo Stage is a brand new feature: the Workshop Room, that provides a more casual and intimate setting for panels and interactive events.
• The Presenter Stage, featuring top vegan leaders, is in the Southest corner of the Exhibit Hall.
• The Culture Café is also getting a big makeover, with a larger room and a larger stage for a roster full of great musical acts, as well as a live artists, gourmet coffee and a vegan milk bar. The Culture Café is right off the Exhibit Hall, but will feel like a completely different world.
More info at http://chicagoveganmania.com/about.html
I will be staying the weekend and are open to carpooling and hotel sharing. Please contact me if interested via email. I will be finalizing my plans 2 weeks prior to the event and may be able to offer a carpool/hotel or hostel share.