align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

San Francisco Vegan Events Message Board › I'm looking for a roommate!

I'm looking for a roommate!

A former member
Post #: 12
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a roommate to share my two bedroom apartment in Mountain View, available March 1st or possibly sooner if needed. It's in a great location that is walking distance to downtown. It's an upstairs unit of a quiet complex. We have a swimming pool, laundry facility, nice property managers and neighbors, a quiet street, covered parking and other amenities too. I think we have the best apartment in the complex, with windows looking out onto trees etc.

I'm looking for a female roommate to balance the male/female energy of the house. I am vegan and would prefer someone who is vegetarian, vegan, or light meat eater who cooks chicken or fish only infrequently. Non smoker of course.

My ideal roommate would work a Monday to Friday 9 to 5 type job, or something similar. I work Sunday to Thursday night shift. This works out well as we each have the apartment to ourselves for a large portion of each day; you at night after work and me during the day before work.

Let's create a comfortable, cozy, healing environment for ourselves, with positive artwork, nice colors, and comfortable furnishings. The living room is a nice size (14' x 20'). The kitchen is kind of small but functional, and there's a dining area. The available bedroom is @ 12' x 14'. One cat with a good personality would be welcome here too. I don't currently have any pets, but love animals.

The rent is $713 each per month. Utilities run about $25 each in the summer to about $50 each in winter. This complex isn't posh, but not ghetto either. It's clean, bright, and decent. There's a $350. cleaning/security deposit.

Please drop me an email if you'd like to talk further. Just click the little envelope under my icon/photo. I look forward to hearing from you.