addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

VeloDCity: a Washington Area Bicycling Group Message Board › Impromtu Ride: Rock and Sligo Creek Run

Impromtu Ride: Rock and Sligo Creek Run

Gregg
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 521
Greetings All,

An impromptu bike ride going through Rock Creek Park's Beach Drive and Sligo Creek Parkway will take place Saturday, July 30th at 6:45am. The ride will start from and finish at the Eastern Market metro station(blue/orange line). The pace will be sort of fast, approximately 16-18 mph with a total distance of 45 miles. If you're interested in participating, please send me an email message or reply to this message thread.

Rock & Sligo Creek Run
Total Distance: 45 miles
Pace: 15 - 17 mph
Terrain: flat to very hilly

Many Regards,
gregg
John
user 13659236
Washington, DC
Post #: 1
Hi Gregg,

I'm in!

Thanks,
John
John
user 9478750
Sterling, VA
Post #: 22
Sounds like my kind of ride, however, I have already made other comittments.
ChrisR
user 6077080
Kyiv, UA
Post #: 190
Have fun, but I'll be riding out to Purcellville on Saturday.