Verge Message Board › If you like surprises...

If you like surprises...

Matt H.
hunckler
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Good morning,

Don't you just love a good surprise?

When I first met Dustin Sapp, he was the President at Vontoo, a voice messaging technology business. But I still remember the day I first learned about TinderBox, when fellow Verge member Kristian Andersen pitched the proposal management software in the back room at Binkley's (yes, we used to be able to fit everyone in there).

Since that first pitch, TinderBox has done amazing things under Dustin and Kristian's leadership. It was two years ago that Dustin took the stage and shared his passion and vision for the company. And I'm thrilled to have him join us this Thursday at Verge as a first-time fireside chat presenter.

I'm confident it will be a good experience with lots of unexpected insights. But I already know that won't be the only surprise.

Beyond our two pitches and the fireside, I have something particularly awesome to share with you about something big that's coming this summer. It's something that every Indiana entrepreneur needs to know.

So, John Wechsler is joining us to share what's new with The Innovation Showcase and why this fifth year is going to be the best year yet. In the past, we've always walked away from the Showcase with awesome lessons learned and a new appreciation for the entrepreneurial activity in the Midwest. But, this year we're finding a way to really put some power and momentum behind the startups in our state.

I'll get you more details later this week. For now, just make sure you join us this Thursday if you're free. We're doing something special for those startups interested in exhibiting at The Innovation Showcase and will share what I think is quite a pleasant surprise.

I just opened 30 more spots for the event. So, if you were on the waitlist, you're in. Still a few more left if you want to register now.

Surprise!

Matt