Verge Message Board › Not wasting ANY time

Not wasting ANY time

Matt H.
hunckler
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Hey there,
I can't believe it's been almost a year since I sent a Verge email like this. But I'm not going to waste any time in getting back into it.
Tomorrow morning at 8:30 AM, I'm going to send you an invite to a surprise Verge event with a very special guest. It's someone who you've probably heard of but may not have had a chance to meet in person.
I was lucky enough to grab lunch today with Mark Miles, CEO of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. And hearing him talk about the business of the Speedway made it clear to me how he was able to not only bring the Pan American games to Indy in 1987, but also bring the Super Bowl to downtown in 2012.
That's why I'm excited to share that Mark Miles will join us for a unique pitch night next Thursday at The Indianapolis Motor Speedway. With the help of Indiana Humanities, we created:
NEXT INDIANA: Pitch Night at The Track
We'll also announce the first 3 companies selected for this year's Innovation Showcase. You'll get to see why these 3 companies when pitch at Next Thursday's VIP event at the Track.
Space will be limited, so please keep an eye on your mailbox in the morning.
Best,
Matt
P.S. Thank you all so much for supporting Verge as Alec transitions roles and as we ramp up some new initiatives. Looking forward to the excitement ahead.