From Shephali, Event Host, for this Saturday's Beach Party
Just some reminders/updates for the bonfire party this Saturday evening:
1. Please bring log or wood for the bonfire, don't show up without one!
2. We've decided not to BBQ since there are no on site grills (if you want to BBQ you are more than welcome to bring the supplies you need). Try and bring things that are ready to eat; sandwiches, finger foods, snacks, fruits, drinks (plastic disposables/brown bags for alcohol). If anyone wants to make s'mores over the fire as dessert let me know :)
3. Parking may be a problem due to the 4th of July weekend, so try and carpool with your fellow members. Email each other or post in your RSVP where you are leaving from. Party is from 5pm-10pm (Twin Lakes is usually the last stop for rangers so it's more likely to go until 10:30 or 11).
4. If anyone has a portable sound system that can play an ipod please message me.
5. Get ready to mingle, eat and dance around a hot roaring fire, awesome people and crashing waves under the stars!
If you have any questions/comments please feel free to send me a message. Let's make this a night to remember, I look forward to meeting you all so make sure to find me and say hi!
Any questions see this link.Whahoo Beach Party!!!