Virtual Training Camp (VTC) blends the qualities of Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) with the convenience of a virtual, online classroom, specializing in adult education that is FUN and AFFORDABLE with an emphasis on technology, Internet and computer applications. Enjoy learning from the comfort of home, while staying up-to-date on the latest and greatest in information technology (IT).
"For those who yearn to learn," Virtual Training Camp is the answer!
Training is achieved via an easy-to-use web application with nothing to download. Classes include lectures, demonstrations and hand-on labs taught by our highly-qualified and industry experts. We bring world-class technical experts right to your desktop or laptop where they deliver an unparalleled overall learning experience. It's the ultimate classroom with Webex Training Center to create virtual class.
Weekly webinars and/or classes, as well as special events that will feature some exciting guests! One of our special features is "Newbie" Tuesdays, designed for those of us who are new to technology.
Annual Membership -- $79.00 payable via Paypal
We will also provide leadership training for community leaders and MeetUp organizers.
Lifelong learning is a term developed for those of us who use computers and the Internet on a regular basis. As we age, we must not only exercise our muscles and heart, but also our brain, so VTC offers a one-stop solution. Technology is constantly changing and in order to stay on top of things, we must never stop learning.
Virtual Training Camp (VTC) is dedicated to this cause and it's mission is to provide you with the education and most-up-to-date information via online classes, file uploads and our private message board where you will find a plethora of information and a venue to chat and interact with other members of VTC.
Here is a sample of just some of the technical topics we will cover....
* SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook, MeetUp, Digg, LinkedIn, FlickR, Twitter, Oomph, YouTube, Viddler, MySpace, Blogs, Yahoo Groups & many more!
* SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS, including MS Office, MS Word, MS Works, Paint, Excel, Live Messenger
* SEARCH ENGINES: Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing, Viewzi
* COMPUTER BASICS
* PERSONAL BRANDING: How To Establish Yourself As An Expert In Your Field
* WEB 2.0 Technology
* EMAIL: how to set up an account, organization, creating files, adding attachments, How to Create A Professional eMail Signature Block and Why You Need One
* ONLINE MARKETING: email marketing, viral marketing, key words, market research, where to market yourself or your products
* DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY BASICS: how to use the universal settings, lighting techniques, do's and don'ts
* PHOTO EDITING: how to find, download and install free programs like Picassa, Picnik and more
* CRAIGSLIST: how to use for product sourcing, advertising, selling, self-promotion and announcements
* HOW TO CREATE A FREE PRESS RELEASE
* VIDEOS: how to create, downloading to your computer, uploading to a website like YouTube, U-Stream, Viddler, a blog, online auctions and more
* EBAY: best practices, tips/tricks/tools, 3rd party vendors, customer acquisition, marketing, product sourcing and MUCH more!
* ECOMMERCE: marketing, market research, product sourcing, setting up a free website to sell your items
* FREE IMAGE HOSTING, including how to create your own photo books, calendars, coffee mugs, etc., free websites that allow you to create as many slide shows as you want
* INTERNET: how to search using advanced features, tips, tricks & tools, favorites/bookmarks, viewing page source, creating screen shots, saving files, copying & pasting web files, link sharing, directories and file paths and much, much more
* INVESTIGATIVE RESEARCH USING THE INTERNET: how to find lost loved ones, ex-boyfriends/girlfriends, neighbors, using many of the free databases found online
* BUILDING YOUR OWN WEBSITE: domain registration, forwarding, hosting, design, etc., demystifying HTML and how to creat some basic HTML tags for use in your blogs, auctions, or website
* BLOGS: using free platforms such as Blogger.com, Wordpress and more
* MICROSOFT WINDOWS: Basic, Intermediate & Advanced
Here is a sample of just some of the non-technical topics we will cover....
* DREAM INTERPRETATIONS
* HANDWRITING ANALYSIS
* HOW TO ORGANIZE YOUR OWN MEETUP GROUP
* COUPONS & HOW TO SAVE BIG ON YOUR GROCERY BILLS