Waco Co-Eds Message Board › Meetup Update

Meetup Update

user 79891702
Hewitt, TX
Hi Woodway/Waco Friendship Members,
Thanks for everyone that came to our first meetup and the many great ideas!  I have created some meetups based on those amazing ideas!
I need help with a meetup event... November 17, 2013 will be our "Give a Family Thanksgiving Event"  the idea is to create Thanksgiving meal baskets for area families.  We would create a list of items each basket would have and each member could donate items or donate funds to purchase the items.  My question would be how do we invite families or which organizations would we donate these meal baskets to?
Thanks so much for your help.
Membership Dues
I hope that you had a great weekend!  I want to update you on the annual membership dues. I wasn't sure how many members would stay but I feel that 5.95 would be a good starting point as we can reduce our annual membership dues base on the number of paid memberships.  This membership due will off set the cost to run our meetup group and allow us to have a few reduce price events. Please let me know what you think.
Have a great week!