add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Women's Coding Collective - Boston Message Board › Wanted: JavaScript expert

Wanted: JavaScript expert

Nicole N.
Group Organizer
Arlington, MA
Post #: 57
Hi all,

We received the inquiry below from iCHAMP. Please contact them directly if you are interested or pass the info along if you know someone who might be a good fit.

I have a team working on a 'sport ecosystem management and marketing platform' called iCHAMP. I was hoping that you might be able to help us find some talented programers either fresh out of school or more experienced in your Web Start Women community. We're looking for a bright, ambitious javascript expert who enjoys both frontend web development with HTML and CSS but doesn't shy away from working with backend technologies like Node.js or Mongo.

If they like working with those technologies and are interested in getting involved with a small team on a startup project which has already attracted investors, they might be interested in checking out what we're working on. An interest in athletic development would be an added bonus as well. My name is Everett and my email address is everett[at]ichampsports[dot]com if you know of someone who might be interested in discussing this with us.