We are playing at Soccer City in Palatine!! We're moving our Fun and Competitive tournaments from the Lake Barrington Field House to Soccer City!
We want to start the games on time at 10:00, and instead of playing on two fields for 1 hour, we'll be on 1 field for 2 hours. Please be sure to check in and pay with plenty of time left to stretch and get your gear on. We'll have signs up so it will be easy to find us.
Each evening is completely separate and results have no bearing on the next week. This truly is the perfect mix of competitive Pickup soccer. Here's how it will work:
* There are spots for four teams of 6 people (plus two subs).
* The day of the game, we'll take the RSVP list and randomly divide it up into teams (A, B, C, D)
* If you'd like to play with friends, just RSVP and be sure to include them as guests.
* You may also request to play on the same team as someone else, just make a note of it when you RSVP.
* Each game will last 15 minutes: AvB, CvD, AvC, BvD, AvD, BvC, Third Place Game, Final.
* We'll keep track of scores. Every team gets one hour of playing time.
* This will be a great evening of playing and hanging out with an awesome bunch of soccer players.
3 points for a win, 1 for a tie and 0 for a loss. The teams in the final two games are decided by points, then goal difference then goals scored. If the Final is still tied after 15 minutes, 5 minutes of 'Golden Goal' will be played. If the game is still tied, there will be a penalty shoot out.
AvB, CvD, AvC, BvD, AvD, BvC, Third Place Game, Final.
** PLEASE NOTE: You cannot play unless you RSVP. Once the game is full, we will open up a waiting list for those that didn't get on.
We will collect cash at the door. Players who do not pay will not play. Players who RSVP and do not show up are considered no-shows. No-shows will be recorded and we reserve the right to disallow these players from RSVPing for future tournaments.
You can wear cleats, turf shoes, or flats. Shinguards are mandatory.