addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

We Are Change West Palm Beach Message Board › More 9/11 INFO

More 9/11 INFO

More 9-11 INFO

9/11: A Conspiracy Theory

Uploaded by corbett report
on Sep 11, 2011

Everything you ever wanted to know about the 9/11 conspiracy theory in under 5 minutes.­

This is What You Need to Know on the Anniversary of 9-11

Economic Policy Journal
Sept 11, 2012

In 2007, General Wesley Clark delivered the below speech in San Francisco at the Commonwealth Club.

Graduating as valedictorian of the class of 1966 at West Point, Clark was awarded a Rhodes Scholarship to the University of Oxford where he obtained a degree in Philosophy, Politics and Economics, and later graduated from the Command and General Staff College with a master's degree in military science.  Supreme Allied Commander Alexander Haig personally selected Clark to serve as a special assistant on his staff, a post he held from February 1978 to June 1979. Once promoted to a full 4-star general, Clark assumed command of USSOUTHCOM in June 1996. He spent 34 years in the Army and the Department of Defense.

In  other words, the man knows what goes on.

He now claims America underwent a “policy coup” at the time of the 9/11 attacks. In this video, he reveals that, right after 9/11, he was privy to information contained in a classified memo that the US planned to attack and remove governments in seven countries over five years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran.

Remember, he delivered this speech in 2007, four years before Gaddafi was overthrown in Libya and turmoil started to develop in Syria.

What the real 9/11 witnesses saw

Tuesday, September 11, 2012
"Brasscheck TV"

Hundreds of eye witnesses
reported numerous explosions
inside the Twin Towers on
9/11. The news media did an epic
job of not following up
with any of them. Government studies ignored
them entirely.

On 9/11 Doubts Were Immediate

By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
Global Research
September 09, 2012

On September 11, 2001, a neighbor telephoned and said, turn on the TV. I assumed that a hurricane, possibly a bad one from the sound of the neighbor‟s voice, was headed our way, and turned on the TV to determine whether we needed to shutter the house and leave.
What I saw was black smoke from upper floors of one of the World Trade Center towers. It didn‟t seem to be much of a fire, and the reports were that the fire was under control. While I was trying to figure out why every TV network had its main news anchor covering an office fire, TV cameras showed an airplane hitting the other tower. It was then that I learned that both towers had been hit by airliners.
Cameras showed people standing at the hole in the side of the tower looking out. This didn‟t surprise me. The airliner was minute compared to the massive building. But what was going on? Two accidents, one on top of the other?
The towers the three-fourths or four-fifths of the buildings beneath the plane strikes–were standing, apparently largely undamaged. There were no signs of fire except in the vicinity of where the airliners had hit. Suddenly, one of the towers blew up, disintegrated, and disappeared in fine dust. Before one could make any sense of this, the same thing happened to the second tower, and it too disappeared into fine dust.
The TV news anchors compared the disintegration of the towers to controlled demolition. There were numerous reports of explosions throughout the towers from the base or sub-basements to the top. (Once the government put out the story of terrorist attack, references to controlled demolition and explosions disappeared from the print and TV media.) This made sense to me. Someone had blown up the buildings. It was completely obvious that the towers had not fallen down from asymmetrical structural damage. They had blown up.....

more at: