November 14, 2008 · 9:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
Alfresco is doing a NY Roadshow event on Friday morning, November 14th to introduce the new release 3.0 with new Social Networking and Collaboration capabilities.
This complimentary breakfast seminar will feature concrete examples of Alfresco, being used by prominent enterprises, to solve real business problems.
Come and meet I.T. managers who are succeeding with Alfresco.
Note - you need to register separately to attend here:
The Alfresco Road Show: Doing More for Less in NYC.
When: November 14th. 9am - 12pm EST.
Where: International Academic Alliance
250 West 40th Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Between 7th and 8th avenues
Right next to the Port Authority building
(Link to Google Maps)
Content will include:
* Building strong I.T. in a weak economy.
* How to do MORE with LESS, with your content management applications.
* How to bring Web 2.0 functionality to your ECM infrastructure.
* The Benefits of replacing your shared drive with Alfresco.
* Alfresco Share: Easy social computing for the Enterprise.
* Alfresco Surf: Easy-to-build UIs for your content applications.
* The top 10 reasons why enterprises need an alternative to SharePoint.
* And don't miss the Apple iPod Touch Raffle drawing.