addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

We Friends! Message Board › Just a week away from the Snowshoeing Trip

Just a week away from the Snowshoeing Trip

Joe
user 9250082
Littleton, CO
Hi everyone!

Wow we have a great group going snowshoeing on Saturday. Just some details to discuss.

Only about half of those who RSVP'ed have sent me an email with their location and cell numbers. This is critical that I get this info so that I can arrange the carpool meetup points. If you have already emailed me Thanks! I have your info. BUT FOR THE REST OF YOU ... GET AFTER IT!!! LOL No really. It will help me determine the other locations which will help everyone going decide where they will meet us. So PLEASE AND THANK YOU for updating that info to me asap. I want to have all the sites posted by at least Tuesday.

Check out the Main We Friends page for the event and see the updates that I have put up. We are going to the Spruce Creek Loop near Breckenridge (see link and check out the trail there) and then to the Dillon Dam Brewery afterwards for our "warmup" cocktails

A FEW THINGS TO KEEP YOU WARM

Remember you will be outside in the mountains in the winter so dress in layers to stay warm. Remember to bring sunscreen, chapstick, sunglasses, hat, scarves mittens or gloves. Optional items are hand and feet warmers. I'm starting to sound like a mother now, but I know that I'm the one who has forgotten most of these things before.

Wear good warm comfortable winter hiking boots. The snowshoes easily attach over any boot. We will be on the trail maybe up to 2 to 4 hours so bring a protein bar and water and/or anything you might want to share as a snack.

I know those who I have talked to are getting excited about the trip so I'm sure we're going to have a great time. I'm looking forward to it.

If your plans do change please change your RSVP by Friday evening or call me Satruday morning on my cell # 303-475-1231

See you all on Saturday

Joe