Join us for an Intro to Wikipedia, followed by lunch and an Edit-A-Thon, at HubSpot in Cambridge.
Whether you are brand new to Wikipedia, or a seasoned editor, you are welcome! There will be a workshop for beginners at 10am; the edit-a-thon will be from 11am to 3pm. We plan to focus on marketing and technology but you are welcome to work on any wiki articles you like.
What to bring:
* a laptop (Please let us know if you need to borrow one, we will try to accommodate requests.)
* ideas for topics or articles you might want to work on (see below)
* any relevant reference materials you might have
* any digital photos you've taken that you would like to use on Wikipedia
* or, if you don't have any of the above, just bring yourself :-)