addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New England Wikimedians Message Board › Update for the next Boston Wikipedia Meetup

Update for the next Boston Wikipedia Meetup

SJ
sjbosmeet
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Dear Boston-loving Wikipedians,

We're going to stick to Le's Restaurant (formerly Pho Pasteur) next month. For those who didn't come this week, it is in the Garage in Harvard Square. It was a bit noisy this time, but they have semi-private rooms in the back that we can use now that we have ~15 people attending each meetup. And you can get a full dinner for under $10...

As always, let me or Nicole know if you want to attend but can't make it Monday nights. You can always get in touch with me at sj@wikimedia.org , or through my talk page: [[w:user talk:sj]]

Cheers,
SJ

The Boston Wikipedia Meetup Group Monthly Meetup