addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Virginia Wine Club Message Board › Virgnia Wine Country Half Marathon Needs Volunteers

Virgnia Wine Country Half Marathon Needs Volunteers

allan
user 2527911
Group Organizer
Leesburg, VA
The Virgnia Wine Contry Half Marathon (http://www.run4virgin...­) is this weekend and they are short staffed so they looking for volunteers. I won't be volunteering because it involves early and exercise, two things I don't do. But, if you are interested the event is a lot of fun.

They have been kind enough to provide us with a wealth of information, organized so you'll be excited by the end of it!

1) If you volunteer they will provide you with Volunteer Manual and Parking Pass

2) There is a Volunteer Meeting THURSDAY 6-7 p at Lansdowne Resort

3) Here is the link for signing up for a "JOB".  Please sign up for one of the following Course Marshall locations:
4, 7, 9, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19. Virginia: http://www.doitsports...­

4) We still need about 25 volunteers, 7 on Friday at the expo, and 16 on Saturday for the race and finish line, 
including but not limited to water stations, bag check and set up.

One thing that is very cool is they are offering us three passes to next year's race, if we can organize 25 volunteers, so if you are interested let me know and I will pass your information to the volunteer organizer, or use the sign up link above and mention the Virgnia Wine Club.

Kris will be volunteering, so she can take the lead on organizing :).

Thanks!

allan
Kirsten
Kirsten700
Ashburn, VA
Post #: 114
I will be OOT, so can't volunteer this year, but definitely think we should try to make this an official meetup next year! I hope some of our club members will step up and help out!
A former member
Post #: 1
Can we volunteer even if we can't make the Thursday meeting?