The Virginia Wine Club Message Board › Taste of Greece: Doukenie Winery this Saturday!
Looks like we have a HUGE Crowd coming on Saturday, which is Fabulous!! To that End, a few business items to take care of:
* Please bring either a blanket or lawn chair as there will NOT be enough picnic tables for our large group! Also, please bring a snack or munchie to share with the group.
* If you'd like to pre-purchase tickets, you can do so on the website: http://www.doukeniewi...
* If your plans should change due to weather conditions or otherwise, PLEASE make sure you update your RSVP!!
* We ENCOURAGE Carpooling!!! If you are willing to Drive, please state so in your RSVP and where you're driving from. If you need a ride, please state that as well and where you need a ride from. Please contact each other directly via meetup email to coordinate!
* Our group should be pretty obviously (as we will be the biggest group there), but should you be uncertain of where we are, please feel free to call my cell (sent to all yes RSVPS and Maybes). You do not have to be there exactly at noon. You are welcome to come at any time during the afternoon!
SEE YOU SATURDAY!
Edited by Kirsten on May 15, 2008 10:47 AM