Tacoma Wine, Dine, and Happy Hour Message Board › Pat Benatar concert

Pat Benatar concert

Roger
user 2462825
Gig Harbor, WA
Less than a week away!
It looks like we'll have good weather.
Do you have your ticket already? Please post a message to indicate whether you have your ticket or not. The cost is $59.20 including the extortionary handling fee.
I'd like to leave no later than 3. The doors open at 5 and we need to have enough people there early to set aside an area for 50 people including 12 from Eastside Social. We can carpool from Tacoma Mall, parking near Krispy Kreme.

What To Bring-thanks Rosemarie.
**Blankets or chairs. If your chair is higher than 28 inches you would have to sit in the high chair area. Not good!
**If this great weather holds, we may not need to bring extra clothing... otherwise, you can bring a sweater, pair of socks, extra blanket, etc..., just in case it cools down, in the evening.
**Picnic snack you would like to share.  I'm hosting another event, where we are bringing picnic food, so I'm bringing some creamy French cheese, Camembert, Delice de Bourgogne, black grapes, baguette, bottle of wine, etc...
There's about 50 of us going on this one, so, if we all bring at least one snack/munchie, we will have more than enough, to satisfy the group.
Pam R
user 48628112
Federal Way, WA
Post #: 5
I have my ticket and my son is flying in and will join me. I just bought his ticket this weekend so I know they are still We will meet you there as we are doing the tourist thing in Seattle earlier in the day.

Chair above 28 inches. Is that the back of the chair or the seat itself? Can't imagine very many fold up chairs that are under 28 inches unless it is a beach chair.