Meet other parents who practice Attachment Parenting!
Are you looking to connect with other families who support your parenting choices and live in London? Whether you are new to Attachment Parenting or an AP veteran, you are welcome here.
You are probably taking a look at this group because you, like us, have experienced or believe in one, two or ALL of the following...
- Cuddled, rocked or fed your baby/toddler to sleep (even though parenting 'experts' have told you it will become a 'habit')
- Breastfed your child for longer than the considered 'norm' (this is called 'extended breastfeeding', and there's nothing wrong with it!)
- Carried your baby in a sling/wrap or in your arms and loved every second of it (even though your Dad, friend, mother-in-law etc. told you "you're making a rod for your own back")
- You have co-slept with one or all of your children, for part or all of the night, much to the horror of others telling you that you're spoiling your child/will smother your child etc.
- You believe in the ability of women to birth naturally when given the right support, guidance and help
- Your approach to managing your child's behaviour is gentle, open and catered to their individual needs
- You reject 'sleep training' methods
- You prefer to take advice from Dr Sears and the like before other baby care 'experts' (such as Gina Ford)
- You have felt uncomfortable or 'out of place' within mainstream playgroups
If you would like to meet other like-minded parents please feel free to join us! We aim to provide you with a network of support in your parenting journey.
HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON AT A MEET-UP!
HAPPY ATTACHMENT PARENTING!
Find out more about Attachment Parenting in these links below: