Madison Women's Social Meetup Message Board › Girl clothes

Girl clothes

Nikki
user 17235441
Madison, WI
Post #: 43
have a request for anyone out there that may have girl clothes size 6X-7/8. My daughter is
a finicky dresser. She is five turning six soon. I have not shopped in brand name stores or the mall
in I don't know how long and lately not even consignment stores. Financially I'm not in the best spot
and just thought there may be someone out there looking to get rid of stuff. She is in a knit pant phase stage
where she doesn't wear jeans for some reason. She likes to wear knit pants with a skirt over the top and
then some kind of long sleeve top or she will wear those long shirt dress things that looks like a dress but is worn with knit pants. I don't mean to sound picky but I'm pulling my hair out as for some reason clothes
has become a huge issue! She is not the frilly kind of cutsy girl that wears ruffles or anything like that. She doesn't wear sweaters, sweatshirts, turtle necks. And some shirts that have pictures on them that are like puffy and raised and you can feel it on the inside of the shirt she won't wear. So I'm at my root ends here
looking basically for your basic knit wear. Gosh I hope I'm not alone with this issue. You can e-mail me at nnye08@yahoo.com if by chance you have anything that might go along these lines. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Happy Holidays everybody!