Madison Women's Social Meetup Message Board › Wisconsin Non-Profit needs your VOTE today (will only take a minute)

Wisconsin Non-Profit needs your VOTE today (will only take a minute)

Tracey Z.
healthconnector
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Post #: 98
Dear Friends, Family and Acquaintances;

As you know I'm very focused on health! I am a board member of the a Wisconsin based Non-Profit called Tri 4 Schools. I've included some information about Tri 4 Schools below; but today I'm asking you to take five minutes (that is all it will cost you) and vote for Tri 4 Schools to help us earn win a contest put on by the Partnership for a Healthier America. Please VOTE right now and you'll help put Tri 4 Schools in the top three (we are currently in fourth place). WE NEED YOUR VOTE TODAY!

https://www.urgentblu...­
(please note: you must have or create a Facebook account to vote)

About Tri 4 Schools:
Tri 4 Schools helps fight childhood obesity by getting kids active in swimming, biking, and running events, and donates every dollar of their entry fees to schools to support health and fitness programs. Please read on, as we very desperately need your help in making this once in a lifetime opportunity happen!

About the contest:
While reviewing our Twitter feed one day, our Director, Katie Hensel, found out about a contest held by the Partnership for a Healthier America, called the End Childhood Obesity Innovation Challenge. They were seeking creative ideas to end childhood obesity in the US. Contestants had to submit a short video explaining their idea, which was then voted on by a panel of judges. Ten semifinalists were chosen to move on to the next round of public voting, with the top three videos earning a trip to the Building a Healthier Future Summit in Washington D.C. in March 2013, hosted by honorary chairwoman Michelle Obama.

As you might have guessed, Tri 4 Schools was selected as one of the semi-finalists! If we are one of the top three videos, not only do we get to present our idea at the summit, but we also receive the following tremendous benefits:

*Consulting time with several industry experts
*A platform to share our idea with 1,000 attendees dedicated to ending this crisis
*The winning video, voted on after we present at the summit, will receive $10,000 to help turn our ideas into a reality!

I'm asking for your help in spreading the word about this contest and for your vote! Voting opens on December 12th and ends on FEBRUARY 1, 2013 at noon.

Thank you for your help in making this happen for Tri 4 Schools! Please let me know if you have any questions.

608-772-9436

Very best,
Tracey