Announcing a new Meetup for Women's Fiction (or Not) Book Club!
What: September Meetup!
When: September 16,[masked]:00 PM
Price: $1.00 per person
Sopo Lounge & Grill
3418 N Southport Ave
Chicago, IL 60657
So many exciting things are happening with the continuation of this book club!
1. In order to find a venue that would accommodate more members, we had to make the book club during the week. (Sorry for the change!) Hence, our first book club will be on Wed., September 16th at Sopo! We will shoot for the third Wed. of the month for the next several months at Sopo also.
Sopo is located directly across the street from the Southport brown line stop, has fairly good metered parking (that takes credit cards), and is letting us use their large back room for free. They also have great food and drink specials! Check out their website for more details.
2. As a reminder, there is no book selected for the month of September. We want to give everyone the chance to get to know one another.
We'll email you about the October book in the near future.
3. The direction of the book club has changed slightly.
Instead of focusing on only "chick-lit", we will focus on best selling fiction (and possibly non-fiction) books, with no specific genre.
4. Please see the "about" section of the website and all of the documents under this page. The policies will impact all members (particularly the "no-show" policy).
5. If you do not plan to come to a future book club, please remove yourself as a member. Removing yourself can be done by: click your Account page, click 'Membership and Communications', under the title of the Group you would like to leave, click 'Leave this Meetup Group'. Having members that are interested in coming to a future event will help ensure the success of this group and the satisfaction of its members.
Thanks so much and we hope to see you at the meetup!
April and LisaAbout this Meetup Group
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/womensfictionornot/calendar/11207822/