The same topic as February, but different problems, nights, and people make this a different event. Come join us.
Okay, maybe not this intense...
We've added a lot of new members this past year. Most of them are self-identified newbies and beginners. And yet, they are not attending.
So, I want to work harder to attract those folks who are struggling.
Does this sound like you?
• You’re a business owner, freelancer or hobbyist who wants a great-looking site that you have complete control over.
• You want a site that’s easy to manage without learning a coding language, or going to night-school web design classes.
• You want more than a “technical guide.” You want comprehensive instructions in plain English, and support when you need it.
If so, this Meetup group is perfect for you. Bring your laptop, your questions, your login information... Everything you need to dive in and work on your site.
This is a hands-on working group, not a lecture.
• Don't have a WordPress site yet? We'll help you get one up and running before you leave.
• Don't know what you don't know? Not sure what questions to ask? Tell us what you want to do and we'll guide you.
• Jump over to the Atlanta WordPress Coach site. See the lady pulling her out in frustration? Put in your name and email address to get instant access to the best user guide available! You can view it online or save a copy to print at home.
This Meetup group was created for people just like you! We'll help you stop wasting hours and pulling your hair out in frustration. I promise!
Can't make it this time? That's okay. Mark your calendar for the second Wednesday of each month. We're here when you need us.
The cost of the Meetup covers the expense of the space. It's okay to pay at the door. Just let me know I need to save a chair for you.
See you soon!