addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Davis Writers Salon Message Board › What happened to the meetings?

What happened to the meetings?

Ryan
user 8145031
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 37
I noticed that there aren't any meetups scheduled. Is there a problem with the meeting place?
margo king l.
kavatwister
Vacaville, CA
Post #: 17
Hi Ryan ... haven't heard anything from other organizers. Justin & I are supposed to be submitting for June 11. Not sure if that's happening now ... I hope everybody's ok. Thanks for checking in. mkl
John M.
user 56355482
Davis, CA
Post #: 12
Things ran pretty normally last session. No one discussed stopping.
Kelly H.
user 41111542
Davis, CA
Post #: 34
Hey guys,
When you schedule meetings, you have the option of making them repeat. When they repeat, you have the option of having the repeats stop. When Justin (I think it was him) made the meetup groups for the past few months he had them stop june 4th. No one's gone in there and created more meetups. I would, but then I would automatically RSVP for them and I don't know how often I'm going to be able to come. Hopefully Justin or Cindy can pop some more up there.
If no one does by monday, I'll make a meetup just so we have it up there.

So don't worry! The group isn't over! :)
Justin C.
user 38586302
Sugar Grove, PA
Post #: 27
Sorry--didn't see the end of the meetups coming down the road. Just jump-started them again.

BUT WE NEED A SECOND SUBMITTER! I'm bogged down with grading papers and can't do it.
Kelly H.
user 41111542
Davis, CA
Post #: 35
I can take your place Justin. I will try really hard to get something up by the end of the day!