addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Toronto XML Meetup Group Message Board › Call for Volunteers

Call for Volunteers

A former member
Hi All,

Work is still progressing on the WebCentric Website. If you haven't joined in already - it's not too late!

I'm looking for people who would like to lead the subgroups. There are 6 people we need:

1. Template creation
2. SEO and SEO research
3. Copywriting based on the SEO research.
4. & 5. 2 PHP Module leaders
6. Future Operations

If this interests you at all, come on out Wednesday the 25th, at 7:00PM at the Groundhog Pub (401 Bloor St. E., on the South West corner of Bloor and Sherbourne). We'll be in the Party room in the basement. Here, you can catch up with what has ben done, what else needs to get done, and how we're going to get there.

What's in it for you?
A bigger and better WebCentric Meetup; An opportunity to lead; A chance to work with others in the Web industry; A way to show off your skills and teach others; Good food and Beer

That should be enough for anyone!

How do you volunteer? Easy! Send me an email with the position you're interested in, and what experience you have. Send it to by April 8th.

As I mentioned, if you're not sure - come on out on the 25th, and ask your questions there. If you are sure, come on out on the 25th anyway and enjoy the food, beer and friends!

See you all on the 25th!

John Ross