addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver "Yappy Hour" for a Cause Message Board › Requesting Help with Dragon Boat Festival

Requesting Help with Dragon Boat Festival

A former member
Post #: 218

I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to attend the Dragon Boat Festival this year, as life has become hectic for me. Lana will be attending day 1, and will be coordinating that, but day 2 is still up in the air.

I'm requesting someone, who will be attending day 2, to act as coordinator so you can all meet up (which is the point). Large, crowded, public events can easily go awry as people miss each other, so it's critical that someone act as a "meeting center" for attendees. All the entertainment you need will be provided at the festival, so there's no need for a true host. All that is required to be coordinator is the willingness to give out a cell phone number (to attendees of this event only), and the patience to wait for everyone to meet up.

If you're interested in performing this service for your fellow dog-lovers, please e-mail me (asap) and I'll provide some simple instructions on coordination. Thanks.

~ Amit
A former member
Post #: 1
I will be attending the event a little bit after 10am. How will I be able to find people from this group at the event? I don't want to wander aimlessly at the event. I've never been so I don't know what to expect.