addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver "Yappy Hour" for a Cause Message Board › Holiday Gifts that Give Back

Holiday Gifts that Give Back

Kyla
KylaDuffy
Boulder, CO
Post #: 17
Hi,
I'm writing to be sure you know about Happy Tails Books, a publishing company I established to raise awareness of, and funding for dog rescue organizations. We publish books full of stories from people who have fostered and/or adopted dogs that share the love and joy adopted dogs bring to their new home. The books are organized by breed and we included some mixed-breed dogs in books of their dominant breed.

A significant portion of the profits from each sale goes back to dog rescue groups (I don't take a salary at this time so that we can give as much back as we can).

We currently have books about Boston Terriers, Dachshunds, Pit Bulls, Labs, and Golden Retrievers available for sale with a rush shipment option (if you need it) at http://happytailsbook...­. They are great holiday gift for people who love dogs, are interested in a specific breed, or need to better understand the importance of adoption.

If you'd like to participate in this project, we're currently collecting stories about adopted dogs for upcoming books. Guidelines and further information is at http://happytailsbook...­.

Woof!
Kyla