addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Young Professionals Social Group Message Board › Beach volleyball

Beach volleyball

A former member
Post #: 4
There seems to be a lot of interest in beach volleyball. I started a new Facebook group with the purpose of getting people together for volleyball at Buckroe Beach in Hampton. Please feel free to join!

http://www.facebook.c...­
A former member
Post #: 6
I wasn't able to link to the facebook website. Could you email me a link? I'd love to play.

Also, I'm new to town if you could give me an address to GPS or directions. Thanks :)
A former member
Post #: 15
Hi! A group of us are playing this Saturday at noon at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront- we're meeting up at 31st Street. Feel free to join us!
A former member
Post #: 16
Changed the location to 10th Street due to an event on 31st. Same time.
A former member
Post #: 2
Are you doing this every Saturday? Have a birthday party I'm attending tomorrow, but would love to play weekly.