addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Philadelphia Events for Young Professionals Group Message Board › Tomorrow's wine tasting event

Tomorrow's wine tasting event

Shalin S.
user 7907307
Philadelphia, PA
Dear Young Professionals,

I am so excited that all of you are attending the wine tasting event hosted by Sofia. As connoisseurs of fine wine (and I am sure most of you are) we have a private wine class organized just for you at a discounted rate of $20. This way you get a personalized wine tasting event.

We try to maintain the group size so that you will be able to meet other professionals with the same interests as yours without impeding the personal wine tasting experience.

This is where we need your help. Since this is a paid private event, we need to make sure that we have an accurate head count for who's coming and who is not. In the past we have had a lot of no shows by people who have rsvp'd for an event.

We totally understand that your plans may change and you may not be able to make the event. I encourage you to be considerate towards your host and other young professionals who are excited to meet you and update your RSVP.

Coming back to this event - With 15 yes RSVP and only two deposits, we are in a dilemma of whether to continue with the event or cancel it. We would hate to cancel an event that so many of you are looking forward to and at the same time, we want to make sure we are not hosting an event when there is no interest.

If you have not done so already, please pay the deposit to Sofia's paypal account at deleonan@msu.edu. This way you help us get an accurate count of who is coming and make this event a memorable experience for all you.

On behalf of the young professionals leadership team, Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you to meet each one go you at one of our exciting events.

Shalin Shah