addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Zorba Studio - Osho Dallas Meditation Group Message Board › Love & Relationship: A Workshop- Sunday Feb 8

Love & Relationship: A Workshop- Sunday Feb 8

This message board is read-only.

Zorba S.
user 7465395
Group Organizer
Carrollton, TX
Announcing a new Meetup for Zorba Studio - Osho Dallas Meditation Group!

What: Love & Relationship: A Workshop

When: February 8, 2009 9:15 AM

Price: $15.00 per person

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Love has become a mechanical phenomenon. People keep on saying each other, I love you, I love you too, without meaning it. True Love is so subtle. It does not need a declaration all the times.

Come; Explore the true meaning of love via meditation techniques designed by Osho.

If you are in a relationship or a couple or a single looking for a relationship. This workshop will introduce you to the tools that will help you grow & deepen your relationship with not only your partner as a couple, but with everyone including co-workers, boss, clients.

This workshop will take you into the practical methods rather than lectures & theory. Be prepared for lots of fun & activities. Bring your partner along with you. You will love it.

The workshop will start at 9.15 AM sharp to go until 1 PM.

Fresh Coffee will be available with some breakfast items, you can bring your own snacks, fruits, etc to share.

Wear easy and relaxed clothes, Don’t take heavy breakfast before you come.

Here is Osho’s take on Love & Relationship

Question to OSHO by person name Gandha: IS RELATIONSHIP THERE BECAUSE LOVE IS NOT?

Answer by Osho:

Gandha, forget relationships and learn how to relate. Once you are in a relationship you start taking each other for granted. That's what destroys all love affairs. The woman thinks she knows the man, the man thinks he knows the woman. Nobody knows either. It is impossible to know the other, the other remains a mystery. And to take the other for granted is insulting, disrespectful.

Relating means you are always starting, you are continuously trying to become acquainted. Again and again, you are introducing yourself to each other. You are trying to see the many facets of the other's personality. You are trying to penetrate deeper and deeper into his realm of inner feelings, into the deep recesses of his being. You are trying to unravel a mystery which cannot be unraveled.
That is the joy of love: the exploration of consciousness. And if you relate, and don't reduce it to a relationship, then the other will become a mirror to you. Exploring him, unawares you will be exploring yourself too. Getting deeper into the other, knowing his feelings, his thoughts, his deeper stirrings, you will be knowing your own deeper stirrings too. Lovers become mirrors to each other, and then love becomes a meditation. Relationship is ugly, relating is beautiful.
In relationship both persons become blind to each other. Just think, how long has it been since you saw your wife eye to eye? How long has it been since you looked at your husband? Maybe years. Who looks at one's own wife? You have already taken it for granted that you know her. What more is there to look at? You are more interested in strangers than in the people you know -- you know the whole topography of their bodies, you know how they respond, you know everything that has happened is going to happen again and again. It is a repetitive circle.
It is not so, it is not really so. Nothing ever repeats; everything is new every day. Just your eyes become old, your assumptions become old, your mirror gathers dust and you become incapable of reflecting the other.
Hence I say relate. By saying relate, I mean remain continuously on a honeymoon. Go on searching and seeking each other, finding new ways of loving each other, finding new ways of being with each other. And each person is such an infinite mystery, inexhaustible, unfathomable, that it is not possible that you can ever say, "I have known her," or, "I have known him." At the most you can say, "I have tried my best, but the mystery remains a mystery."
In fact the more you know, the more mysterious the other becomes. Then love is a constant adventure.

Look at the strange phenomenon: lovers go on fighting. How can lovers fight? If there is love fight should drop and the ego will disappear. Your whole being thirsts for love, your whole mind thirsts for ego. So you make a compromise: you love and you fight. The lover becomes an intimate enemy, but the enmity remains. All lovers go on fighting and go on loving. They have made a compromise: in some moments they are loving, then they drop the ego. But the mind feels uneasy, and again the mind starts fighting. So in the morning they fight, in the evening they make love, and the next morning they fight again. Then a rhythm of fight and love is created.

True love means the fight has disappeared, the two have become one. Their bodies exist separately but their being has mingled. The boundaries are lost, there is no division. There is no 'I' and no 'thou', no one exists.

Osho- Discourse series- "A bird on the wing "

Check out our website: www.zorbastudio.com
RSVP : zorbastudio@gmail.com

More information on Osho meditations:
www.osho.com
www.oshoworld.com
www.tapoban.com

More Details
http://www.zorbastudi...­

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­