Anxiety affects 1 in 4 Australians. So, you are definitely not alone.
Anxiety can affect you personally and professionally. It often causes panic attacks, stress, sweating, headaches, breathlessness, racing heart, shaking, nausea, confusion and overwhelm…
…leading to issues such as…
• Scared to make a phone call.
• Relationship issues & dating difficulties.
• Continuously making up 'worst case' scenarios in your mind.
• Nervous to order food at a restaurant.
• Checking money 10 times before paying.
• Avoiding social events.⠀
• Difficult to make decisions, personally or professionally.
• Wanting to hide your face or body in public.⠀
• Panic attacks in crowded places or at random times.⠀⠀
• Crying when you have to leave your house or at random times.⠀
• Panic when having to speak or present to someone you don't know.
• Afraid of what others think.
• Feeling like you're not good enough.
Perhaps you have more to add to the list?
This event will show you how to reduce the feelings and stop the issues surrounding your own anxiety. Then begin to create real confidence and self-esteem.
Imagine being able to have the confidence to start conversations. To pick up that phone and return calls. To enjoy great relationships. To overcome that fear that’s been holding you back; To make better decisions based on positivity; To look in the mirror and KNOW that you’re amazing and totally worth it.
Anxiety can strike anyone, at any time… I know because I’ve professionally helped 6 year old school children, shy students, professors, doctors, exotic dancers, X-Factor finalists, members of government, Special Forces commandos, sports world champions, celebs and even royalty… to mention just a few.
I'll be bringing my usual light-hearted banter to this serious subject, and sharing a set of mind-hacks to supercharge your mindset, a few thought exercises to try out and will also be giving you a drink and a few FREE gifts just for attending.
This is a non-judgmental, safe environment where you are free to join in and share stories or simply sit, listen and enjoy.
A complimentary Tea, coffee or water is included in the $15 attendance fee.
Places limited to 15 attendees to help those with social anxiety – so RSVP ASAP to secure your place.