Anxiety affects 1 in 4 here in Australia, both personally and professionally. So, you are definitely not alone.
You have a choice...
You can sit and suffer from this invisible illness, or you can learn ways to reduce and even remove the anxiety on-demand.
Anxiety can lead to:
• Being scared to make a phone call.
• Relationship issues & dating difficulties.
• Continuously making up 'worst case' scenarios in your mind.
• Nervous to order food at a restaurant.
• Checking money 10 times before paying.
• Avoiding social events.⠀
• Difficult to make decisions, personally or professionally.
• Wanting to hide your face or body in public.⠀
• Panic attacks in crowded places or at random times.⠀⠀
• Crying when you have to leave your house or at random times.⠀
• Panic when having to speak or present to someone you don't know.
• Afraid of what others think.
• Feeling like you're not good enough.
Perhaps you have more to add to the list?
I'll show you how to reduce the feelings and stop the issues surrounding your own anxiety. Then begin to create real confidence and self-esteem.
As well as a complimentary Tea, coffee or water, I'll be sharing a set of simple mind-hacks to supercharge your mindset, a few thought exercises to try out and I'll be giving away FREE gifts to each attendee (valued at over $500).
This is a non-judgmental, safe environment where you are free to ask questions or simply sit, listen and enjoy.
Places limited to 20 attendees to help reduce nerves for those that suffer from social anxiety – so RSVP ASAP to secure your place.
I look forward to meeting you.