At 20 something & 30's, we're all about fun events for people in their 20's or 30's who want to make new friends. Whether you just moved to the area, want to meet some new people, or just want to find out about local events, this group is a perfect for you! Our events are always big, fun, and laid-back and no pressure - so please come by.
Feel free to suggest an event if you are interested in hosting and I will make you the organizer. get off your phones, get off your computer and meet people.
1. No sending spam content to the main board or through messages to other members.
2. Don't be creepy or overtly touchy. we are here to have a good time.
3. Emailing members that you haven't yet met for the purposes of picking or hooking up.
4. Update your rsvp before event, if you cannot make it. it's possible that priorities change but consistently not coming to the event without updating the organizer is not cool
For all the above rule violation, you will be banned
5. some events are gender balanced to prevent complete skewing . I will move you to wait list if i set up a event as one.
6. As a organizer , I will need to be able to contact you. if I cannot contact you, I will delete you from the group as well.
7. Members are expected to read the event description that is posted by the Organizer before attending an event. This helps eliminate the need to ask questions that have already been explicitly stated in tyhe description
8. Do not show up to an event without RSVP'ing. it is just not cool. repeated violators will be banned as well.
9. I will add members based on a decent intake ratio. if I get a lot of guys , then I will not approve and then reject. if I reject because there have been too many guys applying, then I will message you and let you know. You can reapply in a couple of months. As of Sep '18, I will only be accepting even number of male/ female. Over time, I would hope this would blend into an evenly distributed group.
04/02/2019 - have about 305 guys in queue, it will take time. Sorry about the wait