1. Platinum Rule- It’s like the Golden Rule, but even better!
The Golden Rule states that you should treat others as you want to be treated. However, we’re going with the Platinum Rule, which states that you must treat others how they want to be treated.
Everyone is meant to feel welcome and safe. We don't accept inappropriate behavior such as insults, bullying, attacks, shaming, drama, lying, scamming, thieving, harassment, etc.
Inappropriate behavior means conduct that is unwarranted and is reasonably interpreted to be demeaning or offensive. Persistent, repeated inappropriate behavior can become a form of harassment and thereby become disruptive.
If you repeatedly offend or harass any member of this group, you may be asked to leave.
2. Please read the situation and stay on topic.
You can talk about politics, religion, freedom of speech, different fandoms, sexual orientation, whatever you want!
BUT- please follow basic table manners when eating, don’t talk over or interrupt others, don’t start unnecessary arguments or be purposefully offensive to other members.
We do allow swearing and we do allow our members to talk about life experiences. But please read the situation- if we are all talking about politics and someone makes it known that they are uncomfortable with the topic at hand, it should be dropped no questions asked.
3. At this time, you'll need to be in your 20s or 30s to join the group. There are many groups in The Woodlands area aimed at people in their 40s or older, so we wanted to keep this group targeted at a younger demographic.
4. You must be located in Texas. As we are not a strictly online group and like to meet in person, for practical reasons you should be located within Texas.
5. Keep in mind that this is not a singles group, but just a laid-back activity group. (But if you meet someone you spark with, we won't stand in the way. We're all adults).
6. Friends and family of members are welcome at most of our meetups, as long as they are appropriate and respectful to other members.