addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20s & 30s Asian Going Out Group Message Board Event Ideas? › Huge Asian Festival at George Mason in Fairfax, Virginia.

Huge Asian Festival at George Mason in Fairfax, Virginia.

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 43
The "Asian Festival" is a two-day FREE cultural event to promote a greater understanding of Asian countries and cultures to the general public. The Asian Festival has grown into a huge success over the years by attracting attendees from all over the D.C. Metro area and beyond. It will be held on two days, July 23 (10:30am–10pm) & July 24 (11am-6pm)

Each participating Asian country has an opportunity to share its’ unique music, cultural performances, food, fashion, handicrafts, and other products. Asian festival has blended together shopping, cultural displays, tennis and other sporting events.

This festival has something for each and every attendee. This largest Asian Festival in the Mid-Atlantic area features at least 35 authentic Asian food vendors, traditional Asian performances on 3 separate stages, and more than 200 multicultural retail stores.

This year, our theme is “DESTINATION ASIA” where we showcase our Asian cultural and heritage together in one weekend. Besides our usual diverse vendors and exhibitions, we will have 4 showcase areas: HERITAGE INDIA, WOW PHILIPPINES!, AMAZING THAILAND AND IMAGE OF CHINA.

Check out their webpage:

This is the largest Asian festival of the year and can't be missed!

A former member
Post #: 44
I will be taking my Vietnamese Meetup Group there but also posted this event on the Chinese Meetup page. You can join and RSVP there to let us know you are coming.­
Come whenever you can. And if you want to hang with us, our Vietnamese Meetup group will come together at 12pm at the Chinese Stage where there will be a Wushu demonstration. I will have one yellow and one red balloon floating over my head so you'll see me easily. It's going to be a great time but very hot! Dress appropriately and stay hydrated. Shouldn't be hard. For sure they'll have tons of bubble tea booths. I'd like Indian iced chai and Filipino halo halo to cool off as well. See y'all there!