addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20s & 30s Going Out Group Message Board FAQs › How can I protect my privacy?

How can I protect my privacy?

Closed to new replies

J.T. [20s & 30s G.
20sand30sgroup
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 54
You are free to use any name as your "Meetup" name... a nickname, just your first name, a fake name, etc. You are also free to upload any picture as your profile pic (or none at all). So for example, if you use a fake name and no picture, then no one should be able to determine who you really are when they find you via Google. Just log into Meetup and go here to make the changes... www.meetup.com/account­.