Canceled Meetup

Skating at Harbourfront

Details

Too bad the weather didn't cooperate Wednesday for an outdoor skate. However, tomorrow may be ok as the forecast calls for -8C and sunny.

I am posting this event for tomorrow and try again! For those who RSVPed for Wed, please come out Thursday if you are still available. Afterwards we can go to the Watermark pub.