What we're about
40s and 50s Living Life is about just that, living life. We're a social group whose main purpose is to give you a way to meet new people your age and an opportunity to share your experiences with other people here in Rochester, NY by participating in a wide variety of events.
We're a fun and open group. What makes our group great is that each of us have the opportunity to host meetups. This leads to a wide variety of events. Don't want to dine alone? Host a meetup at your favorite restaurant and see who else can come. Heard about a cool new band? New movie? Or just want to chill in the coffee shop? Host it.
If you don't feel comfortable hosting, don’t fret, there are meetups popping up all the time. Choose the one that fits with your busy schedule.
Whether it's your first or 50th meetup, know you are always welcome.
We are not a singles group. People in any relationship status are welcome to join.
We look forward to seeing you at a meetup soon!
Qualifications for this group include:
* being a member of 40s and 50s
* you must post a picture of YOURSELF (a close-up that is easy to recognize you, with only you in the picture) to be a member. This is a private group so we need to know what our members look like. We can't look for you at an event if we don't know who we're looking for!
* you must provide your real name (first name only is needed) as your screen name.
Guidelines for this group include:
* All members can suggest or host events! Just contact an organizer!
* Please be courteous to your fellow members who host events. By joining this Meetup you agree to update your RSVP prior to an event if you cannot attend. (The Organizers reserve the right to remove you from the group if you are a no-show at too many events.)
* No soliciting.
* Refer to our Guidelines page for more info https://www.meetup.com/40s-and-50s-Living-Life/about/
We look forward to meeting you soon!