addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

9-12 Hurst Euless Bedford North Richland Hills Tea Party Message Board › NTx Mid-Cities Power to the People Name has Changed! & Find us on Facebook!

NTx Mid-Cities Power to the People Name has Changed! & Find us on Facebook!

Cindy C.
ccarriger
Group Organizer
North Richland Hills, TX
Hello All!

I have changed the name of our group for a few reasons.

• The previous name was a mouthful and a tongue-twister! Although the new name is a bit long - it is more descriptive, and the cities names can be abbreviated when mentioning the group name like this: 9-12 HEB NRH Tea Party - there, now that's not so bad, is it? (Im sure it will be shortend several kinds of ways- but that's fine!)
  • I named area cities in an effort to Define our Core Geographical Location, not to exclude non-residents of the named cities.
  • The change is intended to facillitate people who live in these cities to find our group. People who participate in group meetings don't tend to want to drive a long distance to attend such meetings. Therefore, I picked a few local cites that are in the MidCities locale to name specifically.
  • The phrases 912 and Tea Party are likely frequently searched terms when someone is searching for a group to belong to. Also, I think for the most part they embody the 'spirit' of the groups Values and Principles.
  • I have created a Facebook Group Page for our newly Renamed Group! The new name (9-12 Hurst Euless Bedford North Richland Hills Tea Party) should help people who might be searching for a Tea Party or 9-12 Group near or in any of the named cities.

You can find us on FACEBOOK by going to our Meet-up group home page (www.ntxpowertothepeople.com­ ) and scroll down the left sidebar, and click on the Follow Us on Facebook link box, which will take you directly there!

When you go to our new Facebook page, feel free to post a note in the "feed" - let us know you are there, and if you like the idea of a Facebook page for our group! ( I am still learning about the functionality of a Group page, so I don't know exactly how it works yet - but we can all learn together!)

I welcome your input as always!

God Bless the USA!

Cindy Carriger

Reach me on my cell at 817-719-7991 Text or Talk (just identify yourself as a member of this group please!)

PS

We are thinking about recreating our previous "UN Agenda in your Local City" meeting for a Saturday meeting on July 16th - reply to this email if that sounds good to you - this time or any Saturday meeting!

PSS

Please visit our MeetUp page and look at our "About Us" as I have updated it to reflect more of the specific desires I have for our group!