This group is for people/families who are looking for some good old fashioned Nerf gun fun! We will meet monthly in/around Ontario to play several games of Nerf War.
• No guns? No problem. There will be a limited supply of loaner guns available
• Ammo: We will provide regular Nerf gun ammo. Leave your regular ammo at home, unless you want to donate it to the club (much appreciated). If you need Mega or Rival ammo, you will need to supply that until the community funds grow.
• Minimum age: No specific age, but kids must be able to follow directions, show good sportsmanship, follow safety rules, understand that they need to leave the field when they have been hit (or a ref tells them they have been hit)
• Donations for each meetup: Group equipment like team colored safety glasses, foam darts, barricades, loaner guns cost money not only to get but also to maintain from wear and tear. Pictures of group equipment will be posted in photo section. Special accommodations for players who bring a volunteer.
• All ages (yes, that means adults!) can play, any adults who do not want to play can either just watch or help referee
• Eye protection is a MUST. You must bring and wear eye protection to play. Anything that can block Nerf dart will do - safety glasses from Home Depot, sunglasses, non-glass prescription glasses, Nerf mask, air soft mask or paintball mask. No eye protection means no play, no exceptions.
• Do not aim at the head
• Do not shoot closer than 3 feet range
• Caliburns and modified guns to be used only in games with teens older games.
• Melee weapons or swords are acceptable
• Keep it family friendly- no profanity or arguing!